Monday 16 March 2009

Cruft`s 2009

We went down to cruft`s as a family (hee hee) anyway we had a really GREAT time Diesel was in the ring quite early judging started at 8.30am with the oldies, then puppy dog. I thought I`d be nervous but instead I was so enjoying it being in the ring with him I didn't need to win, as far as I was concerned we already won! Then Diesel got 3rd I was skipping with him, he must have thought what she on??
Back in for Junior didn't think we would get anything in this class as their was 9 entries, but just goes to show the wee boy got quality?? he came out with his second 3rd you could guess how well pleased I was with that. Just being apart of the show was good enough for me but even better when you get a little something!!

1 comment:

  1. Well done! Crufts was really busy. We never got down to your breed ring there is so much to see.

    ReplyDelete