Friday 14 August 2009

Holidays & Dog show`s
















Well that's us back from our holiday`s, what a time we had!! First we started in turriff for the turra show yet again Keely won her class & Diesel got a 3rd which was good for him! Then we had a very long drive to Buxton dropped the caravan off and drove down to Paignton well that was a big wash out up to our knee`s in dub`s god that was a really long day! any way Diesel got a 3rd & Keels got a 4th! dont think I don`t think I will do that show again!! We then when to Bakewell show the day after (we done it last year & it was a really nice show a bit like Turriff) under MAGGIE PIGGON Diesel got 1st out of 2 dog`s & Keely got 2nd out of 5 dog`s I was soooooooo chuffed with this then when I took Diesel back in for BoB my boy got RBOB whoop! whoop! We then thought we should really do something with the kids so it Alton Towers it was a really hot day to hot to be walking about! Oh then we thought we would do another dog show (as if we had not done enough)?? Yorkshire gundogs open under S Harris Diesel got 1st Keely got 1st they wear the only dogs in there class very poor show in number`s and then we guessed who would win bob (should have put money on it)?? That's it pic`s to pop up soon when I`ve a bit more time. see you all soon!x

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the pictures.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. God bless Dr. EKPEN for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV since 2010 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV. out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr. EKPEN, how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 8 days later i was cured from HIV/HERPES,thank you, you can email him at doctorekpen222@gmail.com or whatsapp and calls +2348102454875 he can help you if you have 1 cancer cure 2 diabetes cure 3 ringing ear 4 herpes cure 5 warts cure 6 HPV cure 7 Hiv 8 get your ex back 9 pregnancy herbal medicine 10 prostate enlargement 11 Hepatitis B 12 Corona virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY DAUGHTER CANCER HEALING TESTIMONEY

    Hi everyone, this is good news, a perfect and greats one. My daughter of
    17years who has suffered of Colon Cancer Stage for 2 and half years has been
    cure by a Herbal doctor called Dr voodoo, who uses herbal and traditional
    medicine to cure people. I have spent so much on my daughter's health for
    years but no improvement. A friend told me about this herbal man who cure
    people with herbal medicine. he cures all sickness, diseases, viruses, and
    infections with his different herbal curing medicine.The result that
    declares my daughter janet healed was from a hospital here in USA, And the
    results of the test says my daughter was okay. Dr voodoo directed that
    janet would be heal in 7days if she uses the medicine as directed. And
    7days later, we went to confirm from the central hospital and several test
    that was done says my daughter is not sick or anything. So she was cured by
    this herbal doctor in 7days. This amaze me though. I would advice everyone
    to meet this Dr voodoo his email is voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com
    for his herbal medicine to cure your illness because am happy to see my
    daughter healthy again.Meet Dr voodoo and set yourself and your love ones
    will free you can also add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete